DISCLAIMER AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
HAMILTON COUNTY PROBATE COURT
This Hamilton County Probate Court web site is provided as a public service. All information on this site is intended to be accurate, complete and timely; however the Court does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of this information and therefore, shall not be liable for any losses caused by such reliance on the accuracy or timeliness of such information, including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use this web site.
This web site also contains links to other web sites that are neither controlled nor sponsored by the Hamilton County Probate Court. The Court does not endorse any linked sites nor does it assume any responsibility for the content found on those sites.
No information on this site is intended to serve as legal advice, although certain instructions are provided in the "forms" section. Legal advice should be sought from an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Ohio. If you need help finding a qualified attorney, the Cincinnati Bar Association maintains a lawyer referral service and its phone number is (513) 381-8359.
- No personal information is collected unless the user volunteers that information. Such information will not be released to any outside party unless legally required to do so.
- For each visitor to the Hamilton County Probate Court web site, the Court's web server automatically gathers and stores certain information. This information does not personally identify the user, nor is an E-mail address automatically collected. The following information is collected and stored:
- Your internet domain and IP address;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access this site;
- The date and time of access to the site;
- The pages viewed on the site; and
- The address of the web site from which you reached this site, if you linked from another site.
- This information is used to create summary statistics, which are used for purposes such as assessing the information that is of the most interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- Session cookies may be used when case documents are accessed. Session cookies expire at the end of the session and do not contain any personal or sensitive visitor information.