Request Certified Copies
- Order Records in person from the File Room, which is located on the 9th floor.
- Order by fax (513) 946-3565. Use the following Certified Request Form to list the name of the case, the case number, and the documents you are requesting. Simply fill out and print the form. Then, fax (or e-mail) the form to the Records Room of the Probate Court.
- Click here for the Certified Copies Request Form. You should be able to print and/or save the form. If you choose to save the form, you can also E-mail it to our File Room for processing. Actual Copies still need to be picked up in person.
- E-mail To: File Room
- For Help Call: (513) 946-3598
- Click here for Certified Copies of Marriage Licenses
Currently, the Court does not accept personal checks. Cash or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover only) are accepted. There is a nominal fee for copy requests of court documents:
|Photo Copies||$0.10 per page|
|Microfiche Copies||$0.10 per page|
|Certified Copies||$1.10 per request|
|Exemplified / Authenticated Records||$3.00 per request|
|Certified Marriage Records||$2.00 per certification|
|Docket Sheet Print Out||$1.00 per request|
The Court does provide coin operated copy machines, allowing users the ability to make copies of documents for $0.10 per page.